Estimation of Dependences Based on Empirical Data - V. Vapnik - Google книги
A number of new principles and new technologies of learning, including SVM technology, have been developed based on this theory. The second edition of this book contains two parts: a reprint of the first edition which provides the classical foundation of Statistical Learning Theory; four new chapters describing the latest ideas in the development of statistical inference methods. They form the second part of the book entitled "Empirical Inference Science".
The second part of the book discusses along with new models of inference the general philosophical principles of making inferences from observations.
It includes new paradigms of inference that use non-inductive methods appropriate for a complex world, in contrast to inductive methods of inference developed in the classical philosophy of science for a simple world. The two parts of the book cover a wide spectrum of ideas related to the essence of intelligence: from the rigorous statistical foundation of learning models to broad philosophical imperatives for generalization.
The book is intended for researchers who deal with a variety of problems in empirical inference: statisticians, mathematicians, physicists, computer scientists, and philosophers. ISBN The file will be sent to your email address. It may take up to minutes before you receive it.
The file will be sent to your Kindle account. It may takes up to minutes before you received it.
- Essential Colour Management: What every photographer needs to know.
- Estimation Of Dependences Based On Empirical Data Empirical Inference Science.
- Geophysical fluid dynamics.
- Deadly Distractions (A Stan Turner Mystery Book 7).
- Account Options;
Their combined citations are counted only for the first article. Merged citations.
This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF. Follow this author. New articles by this author.
- Estimation of Dependences Based on Empirical Data [in Russian - Semantic Scholar.
- Estimation of Dependences Based on Empirical Data : Empirical Inference Science.
- The Edmund Fitzgerald. The Song of the Bell;
- Vladimir Vapnik – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre;
- Vladimir Naumovich Vapnik and Samuel Kotz Estimation of dependences based | Course Hero.
- Algorithmic luckiness (2002).
- Full Circle?
New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research.
Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Sign in. Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 77 54 iindex Jason Weston Facebook Verified email at fb.